Click for larger image
SPECIAL - AU$110.00!! Call Now
The Harley-Davidson VariReg (part# EHD001) is a revelation when you fit one to a Harley - it improves overall performance, eliminates all traces of lean "pinging", and allows an increase in fuel through the injectors by up to 17%. It's practically a Stage 1 jet kit all by itself!
With a VariReg, you can even tune your bike to use standard unleaded petrol with only a change of spark plugs. Look at this dyno chart to see an example of what difference a VariReg could make to your bike. A VariReg will improve and further enhancing your tuning options on:
- Bikes fitted with aftermarket mufflers and/or a high flow replacement air filter
- Bikes fitted with performance mufflers together with a Screamin' Eagle High Flow Air Filter kit (available from Harley-Davidson)
- Bikes fitted with a Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 or Stage 2 kit. In this situation, the VariReg will produce a smoother, more efficient engine performance and eliminate any pinging in extremely hot weather
- Stock bikes. In this situation, you will see the most improvement in performance.
- Harley-Davidson FLTR/FLH/FLHT/FLHR EFI models (1340/1450cc) 1995 to 2001
Download the EHD001 installation instructions here.
Download TPS (throttle position sensor) setup instructions here.
Download the EHD001 fault finding guide here.
Please note that pricing is indicative only and applies only to local Australian purchases. Prices are subject to change without notice.